- Independent factory assembly of complete tool grinding machines and machining centers
- Laying and adjusting of pneumatic and hydraulic systems as well as additional units
- Assembly preparation and ensuring the quality
- Support of our service technicians during assembly, service and repair work locally and abroad.
- Completed apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic or mechatronics engineer
- Professional experience in the field of machine assembly, prefered in the field of special machine construction
- Willingness for regularly travel in Germany and abroad
- You are communicative and like working in a team
We offer you a performance-based remuneration based on the metal collective agreement. If you look for a team-oriented way of working and very good personal development opportunities, please send us your complete application documents by mail or e-mail (PDF file max. 5 MB).
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
Tel.: +49 (0) 7231 / 9 56 -202
Fax: +49 (0) 7231 / 9 56 -290
Gebr. SAACKE GmbH&Co.KG
DE 75181 Pforzheim