The traditional profession with good future prospects offers you:
- various applications
- precise production on latest machine tools
- huge demand from industry
- good opportunities to earn money
Preconditions: at least a good Hauptschulabschluss, Realschulabschluss, good manners and teamwork.
Duration of training: 3.5 years (shortening possible)
At the beginning of the apprenticeship, you will first learn the basics of metalworking such as: As filing, turning, milling, drilling, etc.
Then you will learn how to read drawings and production plans so that you get the ability how to align and clamp tools and workpieces.
Towards the end of the training, you will learn how to install and commission precision tools on complete numerically controlled tool machines and machine centers.
Practical training offers you solid prospects. Vocational training is imparted by experienced instructors and supports with regular in-house trainings, training excursions, etc. We support our apprentices with an own training workshop. In addition to technical training, we promote communication skills and team spirit.
After successful completion of the training, you can expect a challenging field of activity as well as the possibility of further development and assumption of responsibility. As a prospective machining specialist, you produce high-precision gear cutting tools and special form cutters. This includes the independent setting up of the respective machines and devices.
After successful completion of the apprenticeship expects you:
- Challenging field of activities (e.g., pre- and final assembly on our worldwide used high-quality machines and machining centers in Germany and abroad; alignment and measurement of our high-precision devices and systems)
- Possibility of further development
- Assumption of responsibility
- Permanent opportunities to expand your skills
- Various everyday worklife
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
Tel.: +49 (0) 7231 / 9 56 -202
Fax: +49 (0) 7231 / 9 56 -290
Gebr. SAACKE GmbH&Co.KG
DE 75181 Pforzheim